Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Running for Ashton!

My dear friends put together an AMAZING fundraiser for my darling Ashton. It started with a strength test consisting of push ups, sit ups, tricept dips, and leg lifts. We did each for 3 minutes! (felt a LOT longer than 3 minutes each!) Then we all went straight into the endurance part: a 5K around our neighborhood! Dani and I (both PREGNANT) ran the whole thing! It was sooo much fun and Ashton gained 3 new bald buddies! Thanks EVERYONE!!! I was amazed at how many people came and were so generous and loving!
Words cannot tell how grateful we are too all!






5 comments:

Michelle M said...

Well first of all- I'm sad I missed the run, but I'm glad everyone had fun.
Second of all- my mouth is hanging open, because I had NO IDEA that you and Dani were pregnant!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Kira said...

Well Congrats on being pregnant!! When are are you due??

Anonymous said...

So glad the event went so well!! :) And...CONGRATULATIONS on being pregnant!!!! How far along are you??

Krista said...

Yay on being prengnant! I hope you are feeling well! I am glad the run turned out well. We wish we could have made it. Ashton is such a cutie. Andee still talks about her.

Kelley Rae said...

I can't believe you both ran the 5K preggo and all!! Sorry to have missed the event, love and miss you guys!!