Wednesday, August 25, 2010

*Adventures in August*

Lots of big and fun events happened in August! My mom and sister, Jackie, came back "home" to us and then my brother, Austin, returned from his mission in Argentina! It was such an amazing week to have EVERYONE together again! It was too short and we miss them all already! (All but Britney's fam and my family have left Chicago and gone to Utah from here on out! SAD!)


First day back with Grandma! We missed her so...



Happy reunion!
Ashton and her Great Grandpa were inseparable all week long! (Ashton's middle name is after this Grandpa's first wife, Paula, who died of cancer.) I think they have a special bond!
MASSAGE TRAIN!! What was I doing behind the camera?!?

Off to church and our last day together...
My BEST friends in the whole world!
(Including my awesome hubby of course!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures of wonderful memories! :)

Kelley Rae said...

How fun to have the whole family back together. That must have been so hard to say goodbye!!