Monday, June 21, 2010

Such support from those BRAVE enough!


So, Uncle Peter (Dan's brother) decided to give his support by going bald for Ashton! I have a HUGE respect for all those even WILLING to do such a thing...I'm am way to chicken to even CUT my hair....So, here's some pixs of Ashton shaving Uncle Peter's head and LOVING it! I hear there's more guys ready to go bald for her too! I can't believe the all support for my sweet little girl! We are soooo humbled and grateful to EVERYONE supporting and praying for my baby! And a HUGE thumbs up to all those going bald with my Ashton. Her hair is starting to fall out by the way. As of Sunday...Just little clumps of it, but its every time I touch her hair with my fingers...makes my heart hurt every time I see a hair fall off her poor little head..She's an amazing little girl who must have made quite a deal with Heavenly Father to be willing to take on such a life! I'm lucky to have her!



3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! What an amazing thing to do... What an amazing and strong little girl you have!!!

Gary and Kirsten said...

You should have left it half way done! Uncles can be the best. We are still praying for Ashton and her family.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

That is GREAT! And what a wonderful little girl!