Friday, January 7, 2011

Wow! I'm a little behind on things...

Seriously?! My last post was in OCTOBER?!! Sorry to whoever checks my blog and sorry to myself for being a bad journal keeper....so here's some pics of the latest.. The first several are of our FUN visit down to St. George to see my family...just after my mom had her bike accident..:( she's healing quickly and is down to her last few weeks of having to wear her back brace-YAY!

Jackie asked a friend of hers if she could take Ashton horse back riding for her bday! Ashton had a BLAST riding "Ink"! She kept laughing the faster he'd go and would yell, "Ride like the wind Bullseye!" So funny....THANKS AUNT JACKIE (and friend Jace!)
Jackie was Ms. Malloy in Hello Dolly while we were there! FUN! Ashton has been singing songs from this musical ever since we've been back...no joke....going on 2 months now! So funny...

No comments: