Monday, February 9, 2009

Who cares about the updates..I want pictures!

So I'm like the WORST blogger in the world, I've decided.. I used to get annoyed when people would write forever about what they're up to these days..But I've come to realize I'm the only one who DOESN'T! hmm...I have finally come to the realization that that is kinda the whole point of a blog! My sister told me that your blog is like your online journal with pictures! And you can get it PRINTED! So, here I am...journaling....I hate journaling...if that's even a word! But I shall try to be better at it~
K so here's MY family update...
Dan just graduated this past December (WUHOO) with his B.S. in Andragogy. No mom I didn't make up that word! Its adult education. So now he's applying like crazy to a million places so that he can actually USE his degree and get paid like he has a degree...Meanwhile, Dan has also applied to several med schools..so...Dan will HOPEFULLY get a job. Work there until July or until school starts, and then we will move to wherever he gets accepted for school! Crazy huh! Sounds like fun to me! I'm so ready for a change! We've been living in Gurnee for 4 years now, while he finished his undergrad. So I'm ready for somewhere WARMER for a change. He's applied to a school in TEXAS:), UTAH:), Indiana, Chicago.., and Massachusetts. I'm voting for Texas or Utah personally...But, I'll go where you want me/us to go, dear Lord! :) Well, Ashton's up from a too short a nap..so here's the end of jounal post number one! I'll keep ya all posted on when we hear anything from schools and jobs! Here's to CHANGE! :D

4 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I like pictures too... but for me it seems vain since there are no kids running around my house to report on. Oh well. It's fun hear what you guys are up to. Dan always wanted to be a doctor, so I'm glad it's working out. Good luck with applications and acceptance. I'm sure it will all work out. I admire your attitude!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

By the way... love the dark hair and your new blog background is really cute.

Kasi French said...

Please understand that I do not intend to be in UT for the rest of my life but I would enjoy it if our time-over lapped a bit?!?!?! Love you!

Middletonfamily said...

Hey Natalie,cute blog! How are you guys doing. Ashton is super cute and grown up. Thanks for adding me on facebook!